Wednesday 13 February 2013

Review: Kate Moss Purple Lipstick

Hi, again. So I recently bought myself my first Kate Moss Lipstick in the Rimmel London brand. I love wearing lipstick and prefer wearing it over lip gloss sometimes. I decided to be daring and get a purple shade. This shade is number 04. The purple is a little darker then the picture shown above.
I was a bit skeptical about going for a purple shade but I really wanted to try it out.
It was harder then I thought finding a purple lipstick, however I'm really happy I went with the Kate Moss brand.

I would definitely recommend the Kate Moss Lipsticks! Its so easy and smooth to apply and I cant wait to try out more colours.
I wore it for the first time last night and found that I only had to redo it 2 or 3 times which was so good compared to others I've used where I've found myself constantly reapplying. So the fact I only had to redo it a couple of times made me very happy and also more relaxed as I didn't have to keep worrying about it.
Lipstick on the teeth is not a good look and I am very paranoid about this. I do have little tricks so I don't get it on my teeth but some lipsticks cant seem to understand there meant for the lips not teeth. This lipstick was great. Not once did I ever feel conscious or feel like it would be on my teeth, and it never was :D
 
For the Colour...IN LOVE!! The purple is such a nice shade and really does something dynamic for the look you want to create. Here's what it looks like...
                                                            
I love the colour and I will be using this lipstick a lot! My friend kept saying I looked like a witch from bewitched, but a sexy witch apparently :/
 
I love this lipstick and for £5.49 it almost seems like a bargain. (TIP: If your a student with a NUS card you can get 10% student discount at superdrug.)
My Overall Rating: 9.5/10
 
I cant wait to try out more colours of this brand. Have you got any Kate Moss Lipsticks, what colour is your favourite? Let me know :)
Thanks for Reading!
Louisa xx
 



2 comments:

  1. It looks great and you look stunning! i really like your blog by the way, followed you on bloglovin, maybe follow me back?
    kisses and have a nice day,

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I like your blog very much. I'd like to invite you to my blog connected with fight against eating disorders, cause i think we shouldn't be silent about that. Of course you can find here also mode, make-up, opinions, advices, photos, daily stories, healthy recipes etc. You can trust me you will find something you will like.If you'll like it really much, you can become my new follower. Hope to visit me soon. Have a very nice time. xoxxx Andie

    www.andie-chambers.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete