Wednesday 30 January 2013

Liebster Award Nomination

 
Hi, so I have been nominated for the Liebster award by my friend, and I have seen this around a lot and it's nice as it gets you to know the blogger a little better, so I thought I would give it a go :)
 
First thank you to my Best Friend Glitter and Trauma for nominating me <3
 
 
"The Liebster Award is given to blogs with under 200 followers by other bloggers.
There's a few rules:
1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Ask 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Choose as many bloggers as you want with 200 or less followers to nominate.
5. Go to each blogger's page and let them know about the award.
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog."
 
11 facts about myself:
1- I'm a vegetarian, I have been for just over a year now and I'm so proud of myself and I have become slightly crazy about it and animal testing products now.
2-I'm from Middlesbrough in the north east of England so when I'm at Uni I get the piss taken out of my accent constantly. 
3- I'm hoping to become a successful actress on day.
4- I am currently studying a foundation degree in Acting at Dmu, after this I want to move to London and go to stage school and get an agent.
5- I'm obsessed with watching musicals or anything on the stage! 
6- The place I feel most comfortable is on a stage or sometimes in front of a camera. I love working in the theatre's at uni because I can feel more relaxed and comfortable in class.
7- My Grandad is my world and I will hopefully get a small tattoo of his initial/'s one day. For me to get a tattoo is a HUGE thing to even say never mind actually getting it!
8- On my 18th birthday party I raised money for Alzheimer's Society because my Grandad has it. Its the worst thing ever when he forgets who you are and watching him get confused easily, so I wouldn't wish it on anyone.
9- My best friend ever is called Emily, I am one week older than her so we have been best friend our whole 19 years of life! (I call her my little sister, even though she has always been more mature and taller than me) Emily has just started her training in the Army and I am sooo proud of her!
10- I am a very positive person which I get of my Mum. She always seems to find a positive in everything that happens and she is my hero!
11- I went to a dance school from the age of 3 to 16, I did Tap, Ballet, Jazz and Modern. I have competed in competitions all my life and have competed in the British and English Dance Championships for 3-4 years before I left. I was never the best dancer but I loved it regardless!
 
My Questions given to me:
 
1. Do you have any middle names and is there a reason behind them?
    My middle name is Rose. I got given this because my Grandma's name is Rosemary.
    I love my name and now I seem to have an obsession with roses!
2. What makes you happy?
     Lots of things make me happy but that's me being positive. Musicals and shows make me
     so happy and acting on a stage and feeling the applause from the audience is the best
     feeling in the world. The thing that makes me the most happy is seeing close friends and
     family smile and be happy themselves!
3. Do you have any fears and why?
     Haha, what am I not afraid of? I have a fear of animals, Dogs being the worst. I have
     gotten better than when I was little when I would just scream and cry if I saw one, at least
     now I can acknowledge that they are cute (from a distance). I also really hate butterfly's
     and I will admit to screaming and running away from them time to time. I'm weird I
     know!
     It all sounds stupid considering I'm a vegetarian but its true.
     I am petrified of the dentist and physically wont go without my mum. And needles!! I will 
     scream and cry like a baby if i am anywhere near them bad boys!
4. What are your hopes and dreams for your future? Career of just general life...
     As I said before, I really want to become an actress. I would do anything to act all day
     long on a TV or movie set! The West End, It's such an inspiring place and I would love to
     be apart of it as well. 
5. What's your perfect idea of relaxing?
     Drinking Hot Chocolate in bed with a Disney movie on! Check out my essentials for a cozy
     night in blog post! It's all in there!
6. Favourite coffee house? What's the best drink? You know it's a Costa skinny sugar free hazelnut hot choc!
    Clearly this was written by one of my best friends as it is a Costa skinny hot chocolate with
    sugar free hazelnut syrup! It's Amazing and everyone needs to try it! 
7. One of your happiest memories?
     I don't know the answer to this as I like to think my life was filled with loads of happy 
    memories! However meeting Minnie Mouse at Disney Land Florida when I was 6 is right
    up there!
8. Go to item of clothing?
     A very boring answer but Leggings. They are so easy to just put on and make an outfit. I
     use the M&S legging that are around £7-£8, I love them because they are thick so
     nothing can be seen and they have lasted me much longer than others have in the past. 
9. What has been your best fashion/beauty bargain?
     Not sure, I'm quite good at looking for bargains and sale stuff. I would have to say my
     best bargain was a Leather jacket originally from River Island so imagine the original 
     price! I got it of Ebay for £10! I love it as well and it was the best buy ever!
10. What beauty item would you recommend to the blogger world?
       The beauty item I would recommend is Feeling Younger from Lush, It's a skin tint that
       you can put on almost as a highlighter before foundation. It gives your whole face this
       glow and I love it!
11. What was your most recent random act of kindness? (Text your best friend randomly and tell her you love her... Go on)
       I think my recent act of kindness was when me and my friend were walking to Uni the
       other day and a girl dropped her glove so we picked it up and ran after her. :) also I text 
       my best friend I love her everyday anyway ;)
 
 
My 11 Questions for you:
1- What is your favourite fashion item?
2- If you won the lottery what would you spend it on?
3- What was your most recent act of kindness?
4- Do you have any hobbies apart from Blogging?
5- Whats your biggest fashion/beauty regret?
6- Who is your hero/idol?
7- What Beauty or Fashion item would you recommend?
8- Whats your favourite thing to do?
9- Does you blog name have a significant reason? What is it?
10-Whats your favourite season for fashion? and Why?
11- Valentines Day is coming up, what is your dream gift?
 
I nominate...                                    
                                                    http://charlottemeetsworld.blogspot.co.uk/

This was actually really fun to do :) Thanks for reading!
Lots Of Reviews Coming Soon!!
Louisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment