Monday 21 January 2013

OOTD: A Snowy Library Day




Hi, My uni course is based at a college and today the college is closed due to snow. Yeyyy. However my best friend Emily (glitter and trauma) has decided to drag me to the university library to do dreaded work :( so this is my lazy and casual look today. And also my first OOTD on my blog and hopefully more to come.
My dress is actually a top I got on sale from new look for £6 (bargain!) it was the last one and was a much bigger size than mine, I got it anyway and i love it as dress than the top it would have been if it was my original size.
I am wearing two pairs of tights with the outfit to gave me extra warmth.
My hair is a bit all over the place today and i decided to do half up do to get hair off my face while studying.


I have my cross necklace on, I love this necklace as crosses are very fashionable at the moment but this particular one is slightly different and stands out much more than a simple cross.




I am wearing a cardigan a scarf for obvious reasons. I have small rings on today instead of my usual big ones. Also my rose gold, NY London Watch.
My primark studded boots. £20.
People have reservations about primark shoes but I have had these boots for about 5 months now and I have had no trouble from them and they are very comfortable and easy to wear.
I love this outfit because it can be quite casual and cute yet really comfortable which I need to be in the Library all day.

I have a semi- casual make-up look today. The make-up i do have on are:
Lush feeling younger
Lush Foundation (dark yellow)
Collection 2000 concealer
Natural Collection Bronzer
Mua blusher
Rimmel London Eyebrow pencil(not so good today)
Rimmel London Eye Definer
Rimmel London Scandaleyes mascara
Lush Glamorous Lipstick(check out my review)



was at the library for hours today :( stupid uni work!

What do you like to wear for these type of days? Let me know :)
Louisa xx

Twitter: @LouisaCulley
Instagram: @Louisaarosee

No comments:

Post a Comment